Here at San Clemente Villas by the Sea, we know how important your loved one’s health, happiness, and safety are to each member of your family. Take a look at some of these resources to find out how you can all help keep your loved one healthy.
- Your loved one may find that water aerobics are the most rewarding way to get exercise. Learn about their health benefits by visiting MedicineNet.com.
- This Scientific American article is a great resource for those wanting to learn a little more about brain exercises.
- Do you know how to care for your loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s? Find out how you can help him or her by reading this article from the National Institute on Aging.
- If your kids are having trouble understanding how Alzheimer’s is affecting their elderly family member, share this page from the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Encourage your loved one to engage in some of the brain-stimulating activities recommended in this article from Livestrong.com.
To discuss activities or mind and body exercise programs available at our active senior living community, contact us today at (949) 485-4028.